Oct 2019 – Sep 2022
- Designed user interface for SeaTalk, a business communication platform used by at least 20,000 users from more than 20 SMEs across Southeast Asia, East Asia and Latin America.
- Designed marketing material for SeaTalk web and social media. Achieved a 200% surge in Facebook reach.
- Made improvements to Sea’s official website design consistency. Attracted more than 300,000 monthly traffic.
- Participated in Sea Hackathon 2022. Conceptualised solution, designed the app’s UX and UI within 24 hours. Managed the project’s scope and presented the team’s work to the panel of judges.
- Conceptualised and designed for major events at group level, for example, Year-End Party and Hackathon.
- Organised and streamlined the Marketing team’s design filing system. Boosted work efficiency for all team members.
Jun 2018 – Oct 2019
- Designed 28-page brochure for funding appeal. Successfully attracted more than $1 million from National Research Foundation. Tasks include studying and presenting scientific concepts from 6 different research projects in an easy-to-understand way.
- Styled the interface of 10 demonstrator tables to conform to corporate visual identity.
- Presented research papers from top scientists in Singapore and TUM (Germany) with easy-to-understand information designs. Topics include Singapore’s next generation public transport, city simulation, and climate change solution.
Ladon Technologies PBC.Brand Coordinator
Mar 2016 – Dec 2018
- Developed the brand visual identity from the its inception.
- Conducted user-research and wire-framing. Designed its website and app interface, used by more than 200 individual and organisation customers and 100 translators in the USA.
- Designed marketing collaterals to more than 3,000 potential customers across California and San Francisco.
School of Art, Design and MediaFinal Year Project Student
Sep 2017 – Apr 2018
Conducted researchs and collected material about illustration subject and subject matters.
Surveyed illustration books on the influence of target audience on genre, visual, storytelling and finish.
Create 24 pieces of final illustrations using digital medium.
Produced dos-à-dos bound, hard-cover illustration books from end to end.
Landor SingaporeDesign Intern
May 2017 – Jul 2017
Executed a 3x1m mural illustration for P&G Singapore.
Designed brand prototypes for TITAN Company, India.
Proposed brand idea and created look and feel options for Bluebird Group, Indonesia.
Designed ad-hoc jobs for Safeguard, Marlboro and PANIN Bank.
NTU Heritage ClubPublication and Publicity Officer
Designed visuals for the top-tiered club in NTU for 7 events throughout the academic year. Photographed for 3 events.
Revamped and customised the layout for their website using WordPress.
NTU Astronomical SocietyPublicity Officer
Redesigned the club’s logo.
Established, customised and administrated the club’s website.
Created visuals for 2 major events.
Designed other publications including recruitment flyers, club tee, and annual editorial Astronicle 2017.
Conceptualised and executed digital illustrations from plain text articles.
Published 6 illustrations for 4 issues. Awarded ‘Best Graphic’ title for the semester
The Vietnamese Community of NTUHead of Publication and Publicity
Revamped the entire identification system. Established and customised the layout for their new website.
Trained and directed a team of 10 members to design a variety of publications for 11 events throughout the year.
2014 – 2018
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND MEDIA
Graduated with Honours (Distinction).
Tan Tock Seng Hospital
Drawn 75 pieces of illustration cards for the app.
Ecoline Promotional video
A Historian’s Crafts
National Institure of Education
DOWNLOAD MY RÉSUMÉ
Click here to download a compact PDF copy of my résumé